TERMS OF SERVICE
By signing up for Coinxion Crowd Funding (“Service”) or any of the services of Coinxion Crowd Funding, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service.
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at here. Coinxion Crowd Funding reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the Coinxion Crowd Funding website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
Everyday language summaries are provided for your benefit and are not legally binding. Please read the “Terms of Service” for the complete picture of your legal requirements.
By using Coinxion Crowd Funding or any Coinxion Crowd Funding services, you are agreeing to these terms. Be sure to occasionally check back for updates.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Coinxion Crowd Funding cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You may not use the Coinxion Crowd Funding service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You are responsible for all activity and content (data, graphics, photos, links) that is uploaded under your Coinxion Crowd Funding account & on your Coinxion Crowd Funding site.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of Coinxion Crowd Funding will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- We are not responsible for anything on the sites you create using Coinxion Crowd Funding.
We’re not liable for what you do using Coinxion Crowd Funding.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an ”as is“ and ”as available“ basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- Coinxion Crowd Funding does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Coinxion Crowd Funding does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You understand that your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Coinxion Crowd Funding does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Coinxion Crowd Funding shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall Coinxion Crowd Funding or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Coinxion Crowd Funding partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Coinxion Crowd Funding.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Coinxion Crowd Funding customer, Coinxion Crowd Funding employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Coinxion Crowd Funding service. All material you upload remains yours. You can remove your CrowdfundHQ site at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove all content you have stored on the Service.
- By uploading images and content to crowdfund.coinxion.com, you agree to allow other internet users to view them and you agree to allow Coinxion Crowd Funding to display and store them and you agree that Coinxion Crowd Funding can, at any time, review all the content submitted by you to its Service.
- The failure of Coinxion Crowd Funding to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Coinxion Crowd Funding and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Coinxion Crowd Funding (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- You retain ownership over all content that you submit to a Coinxion Crowd Funding site however, by making your site public, you agree to allow others to view your content.
- You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use Coinxion Crowd Funding or Coinxion Crowd Funding trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof.
- Coinxion Crowd Funding does not pre-screen Content and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at Coinxion Crowd Funding dot com.
We don’t preview your content, and you own your content. But we can terminate your account at our discreteon for any reason. And you can’t resell our services.
We are not responsible if you break the law, breach this agreement or go against the rights of a third party